Cardinals & Cubs listed Among Nine Teams with Shot to Win World Series

Cardinals & Cubs listed Among Nine Teams with Shot to Win World Series

By Indiana Sports Radio

By Cork Gaines, Business Insider:

With seven weeks left in the MLB season, the number of teams with a realistic shot to win the World Series is up to nine thanks to some recent divisional shake-ups.
The Los Angeles Dodgers are the favorite, yet they have just a 16.4% chance to win it all, according to the “Playoff Odds Report” at Baseball Prospectus (or, an 83.6% chance to get knocked out along the way), down from 17.7% just after the All-Star break. The surprising Houston Astros (12.3%) and Toronto Blue Jays (12.0%) come in at Nos. 2 and 3.

In all, there are …read more

Via: http://www.indianasportsradio.com/2015/08/18/cardinals-cubs-listed-among-nine-teams-with-shot-to-win-world-series/

About author

You might also like

Sports 0 Comments

John Peterson Named IceMen Director of Media Relations & Broadcaster

By Gary Snyder Lake Elmo, Minnesota native John Peterson has been named the Evansville IceMen’s new Director of Media Relations & Broadcaster. Peterson joins the organization from the Austin (Minnesota)

Sports 0 Comments

Royals, Cardinals form alliance for All-Star final vote (Yahoo Sports)

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Royals and St. Louis Cardinals, bitter cross-state rivals, have forged an unlikely alliance to get their final vote candidates into the All-Star

Sports 0 Comments

Mavs owner Mark Cuban speaks out on Jordan’s change of heart (Yahoo Sports)

The fallout from DeAndre Jordan’s decision to spurn the Dallas Mavericks and stay with the Los Angeles Clippers continued reverberating through the NBA on Thursday, the first day that teams